Renewable energy; Biomass conversion technologies; Catalysis and wastes to value added products; Environmental management; Calorimetric behavior of Lube oils and IL’s.
- Postdoctoral Researcher at YunTech January 2018 – August 2018
- Assistant Professor (Sr.) at VIT University, India June 2016 – January 2018
- Jr. Engineer (EHS) at SARACA Laboratories Limited July 2008 – July 2009
Applied for Teachers Licence
- Gollakota ARK, Volli V, Shu CM. Progressive utilization prospects of coal fly ash – A review. Science of the Total Environment. Sci. Total. Environ. 2019;672:951–989.
- Volli V, Purkait M.K., Shu CM. Preparation and characterization of animal bone powder impregnated fly ash catalyst for transesterification. Sci. Total. Environ. 2019;669:314–321.
- Yeh FM, Volli V, Laiwang B, Tung PH, Shu CM. Oxidative stability and thermal performance of ester based lube oil with lithium salt additives. Appl. Therm. Eng. 2019;150:1328–1336.
- Gollakota ARK, Volli V, Shu CM. Transesterification of waste cooking oil using pyrolysis residue supported egg shell catalyst. Sci. Total. Environ. 2019;661:316–325.
- Volli V, Purkait MK. Preparation and characterization of hydrotalcite like materials from fly ash for transesterification. Clean Technol. Environ. Policy 2016;18:529–540.
- Volli V, Purkait MK. Selective preparation of zeolite X and A from fly ash and its use as catalyst for biodiesel production. J Haz Mat. 2015;297:101–111.
- Bhandari R, Volli V, Purkait MK. Preparation and characterization of fly ash based mesoporous catalyst for transesterification of soybean oil. J Env. Chem. Eng. 2015;3:906–914.
- Volli V, Purkait MK. Physico-chemical properties and thermal degradation studies of commercial oils in nitrogen atmosphere. Fuel 2014;117:1010–9.
- Volli V, Singh RK, Murugan S. The use of mustard cake pyrolytic oil blends as fuel in a diesel engine. Waste Biomas. Valor. 2014;5:661–668.
- Volli V, Singh RK. Pyrolysis kinetics of de-oiled cakes by thermogravimetric analysis. JRSE. 2013;5:033130–10.
- Volli V, Singh RK. Production of bio-oil from de-oiled cakes by thermal pyrolysis. Fuel 2012;96:579–85.
- Volli V, Singh RK. Production of bio-oil from mahua de-oiled cake by thermal pyrolysis. JRSE. 2012;4:013101–9.
- Volli V, Purkait MK. Physico-chemical properties and thermal degradation studies of commercial oils in nitrogen atmosphere. Reflux (2013).
- Volli V, Singh RK. Recovery of bio oil from neem cake by thermal pyrolysis. RACET (2011).
- Volli V, Singh RK. A study of degradation and liquefaction of waste plastics. RACET (2011).